RE: [techs] test 82 - p used instead of hn

I think with respect to paragraphs that should be marked as headers, <em> and <strong> should be considered as presentational, although in general we consider them structural. The issue is, has the paragraph been marked up in such a way that it appears to be a header, and therefore should be replaced with a header element. The entire list of elements are (mis)used in this way so we should include that entire list. Michael