Re: [techs] test 82 - p used instead of hn

Hallo Wendy,

You wrote:
>I propose that we accept this test with minor changes.  Step #3 in the
>procedure says, "Presentational elements includes the elements |>b|, |i|,
>|u|, |strong|, |font|, and |em."

Since when are |strong| and |em| presentational Elements. Even

http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-xhtml1-20000126/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd

makes that difference:
<!ENTITY % fontstyle "tt | i | b | big | small">

<!ENTITY % phrase "em | strong | dfn | code | q | sub | sup |
                   samp | kbd | var | cite | abbr | acronym">I  would say
all the mentioned fontstyle -elements are presentational and all the
phrase-elements are structural elements.

Greetings
Ineke van der Maat