FW: Pronunciation lexicon

Phill Jenkins sent this to the IG list earlier today. I'm forwarding it
to the working group because it bears on our requirements under
Guideline 3.1.

I'll take an action item to review the links Phill has provided. If
anyone else has time to look at them, that would be great.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.
Director, Accessibility Institute