From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Gregg Vanderheiden
Sent: 10 February 2005 18:20
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: RE: General Techniques...

This is a problem.  And we do need to straighten them out.

Also we could have a link that would patch the general on the specific.  But
they are organized differently and I don't think we  can shuffle them
together.  And I don't think we should maintain them already shuffled or the
text will vary from one to another over time.

We are working on getting the techniques where they belong. They currently
are mixed up.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.