From: Chris Ridpath [mailto:chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 10:12 AM
To: Michael Cooper; Andrew Kirkpatrick
Cc: Jim Thatcher; Gregg Vanderheiden; John M Slatin; WAI WCAG List
Subject: Re: [techs] Fasttrack Tests

It looks like we have agreement that TITLE attribute and explicit LABEL are
allowed. But, as Michael noted, there is still the outstanding issue of
whether we should permit multiple labels.

I'll modify the tests below so they accept either TITLE or an explicit LABEL
so we can move on quickly. Let's solve the issue of allowing multiple labels
a bit later (unless you think it can be resolved now).

> 57 - INPUT, type of "text", has an explicit label
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/test57.html
>
> 118 - INPUT, type of "password", has an explicit label
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/test118.html
>
> 119 - INPUT, type of "checkbox", has an explicit label
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/test119.html
>
> 120 - INPUT, type of "file", has an explicit label
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/test120.html
>
> 121 - INPUT, type of "radio", has an explicit label
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/test121.html

Cheers,
Chris