Re: German translation of WCAG 1.0 Conformance pages

Roberto,

I have changed the URI-s, thank you.

However... while it works from within IE on my windows box, it does not in Firefox. I
presume that the reason is the header returned by the server; it probably does not return
it as an HTML file but something unknown to Firefox (IE tries to guess the content of a
file, Firefox looks at the HTTP header). Could you fix it (it probably has to do with the
'it' extension of your addresses).

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices