Re: German translation of WCAG 1.0 Conformance pages

No problem Jens, the links have been changed. Thank you!

Ivan

P.S. One small remark: my German might (sorry is!) very rusty, but is
"alleinverantwortlich" really one word? It appears on the A, AA, and AAA pages

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices