Re: Staw Polls vs votes and TO DOs for test suites

Thanks for the clarification on the vote vs. poll. I see that my previous
message was not quite right.

> all decisions on what is in or out  - or what the role
> of test suite(s) is/are - are all open questions right now.

Yes! That's why we're trying to encourage public comment.

We're trying to work through the test suite systematically and are starting
with some tests dealing with images. It would be easier for us if you
commented on the image tests right now and held off on the other tests until
they come up for review. (Please see list of image tests under review at
bottom of message.)

Cheers,
Chris