RE: Conformance Section wtih Edits incorporated

I think this is good

The only change I would make is that the accessible version has to be the
"default" version (the one that is delivered if there is no content
negotiation or the user agent (or user) is not capable of content
negotiation.)

Rationale:  Without this - a site could be inaccessible to everyone except
those that do content negotiation and users who know how to configure their
user agents to provide it.

I suggest that these changes be incorporated in the draft.

Others' thoughts?

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.