RE: Conformance Section with best practise proposal

Gregg Vanderheiden writes:

 > While I agree with your comments - I don't see how we can add anything to
 > conformance that is not a success criteria.   Conformance simply says that
 > you have met the SC at some level for some content.

Gregg is correct here. If you want something to be included in WCAG
2.0 conformance claims, it has to become a success criterion, which
implies in turn that it has to be reliably testable. WCAG 2.0 does not
restrict whatever else authors may publicly state about the accessibility of
their content; but any such claims will not be part of the WCAG 2.0
conformance.