RE: Search engine and alt text: [techs] Latest HTML Techniques Draft

images.google.com uses the alt-text of the image.

search for "photo of"
there are lots of images in the result, but pick one result:
short uri (of one of the resulting images): http://tinyurl.com/ynm3
and long uri:
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=www.prairienet.org/upd/artwork/photo%2520of%2520phillips.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.prairienet.org/upd/phillipsrecreationcenter.html&h=245&w=425&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dphoto%2Bof%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3Dutf-8%26sa%3DG

The only place that "photo of" appears on this page [1] is in the alt-text
of the image.
[1] http://www.prairienet.org/upd/phillipsrecreationcenter.html

--wendy

--