RE: WCAG 1.0 - Errata Update Needed...

This is a good and interesting point.

It would be good to "migrate' 1.0 toward 2.0 to make later transition
easier.  However, I don't think we can revise 1.0 using the errata
mechanism.  I think that can only be used for real mistakes.

Judy?   Is this correct?  Or can we use this to amend the old guidelines?

In either case we need to open a discussion on how to assist in
harmonization and transition.

Thanks.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.