RE: wwaac - concept coding workshop (quick followup message)

There are other people in our V2 work group that I think would be
interested.  In fact I know a number are.  Rather than missing someone
however, I will post this to our workgroup and let them touch base with you
individually, letting you know their level of interest at the same time.

In fact I'm going to post to the WCAG working group list too - so they are
aware of the group - and can let you know if they are interested too.   A
number of us are already listed as you know.

Ciao

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.