Re: W3C form usability:'tabindex' for forms

I'm not referring to the page search.w3.org. but to the search box on the W3C
home page itself - the one I commented on.

It strikes me that tabindex and fieldset might be overkill on such a tiny
form, but label clearly isn't.

Please direct further comments on the website to site-comments@w3.org where
the relevant people might see it, rather than to this list (unless you are
just using it as an example in discussing a particular aspect of WCAG - the
topic of this list)

just my 2 cents

Chaals