Re: QA Ops Guidelines and WCAG WG (2nd try)

Dear Wendy, Dear Jason,

This is a mail to acknowledge and have a status of your participation
in the implementation of QA Ops GL.

Wendy has asked me to participate to the next WCAG F2F in Tokyo in
November 2003. I have agreed to come to explain. (Olivier may join).

We will be happy to explain in more details the QA Framework. If you
have preliminary questions and/or things you would like to see covered
at this F2F, please inform us.

Best Regards.