Re: Clear writing and testability

Hi Slatin,

I do agree. Language clarity can't be machine tested, but it can be
evaluated though some linguistics metrics.

I am out from my usual place and have no my references to check
documentation, but there are some aspects that can be tested and verified
like:
- standard language usage (in each language there is a core dictionary of
easy and well understand words, so if we refer to that standard language we
can work on a basis if easy and clear words) - if there are substandard
words explain them properly using standard words
- preference for SOV / SVO structures (according to the language structure)
- preference for parataxis than Hypotaxis
- usage of abbr and alt elements in order to clarify the meanings of
substandard and superstandard words not considered the core vocabulary.

I have recently told that the Sweden government have just presented a
version of it's site for dislessic and cognitive impaired people,
unfortunately the link is in Swedish and I have no chance to do any
Linguistic analysis, but there are some sociolinguistics studies dome by
Berruto in Italy about this topic.

I can look for more details as soon as i get back in Italy defenitevly.

M2p -- Pat