Re: Italian Law... today will be the day

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jens Meiert" <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
To: "Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG" <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: Italian Law... today will be the day

>> http://itlists.org/pipermail/pdl3486/2003-October/000718.html
>>
>> You can check how many times they refer to W3C :)

>Six times :D
:D Yes an the contest is good...
They said: why we need to create new guidelines for Italy when there is
an international consortium, where the italian government is a member,
that made international guidelines? :)

>-- By the way, will authors of inacessible sites now being put in
prison?
Depends... for eg: the developing of the website must follow these
guidelines and the manager of the local government must apply the law
(otherwise they go agains other law).

>I hope it's just a legally blessed recommendation increasing the force
>develop for -all- people, as I understand this... my Italiano ain't
that good
>anymore ;)
It is a law and as law must be respected... expecially because it is
applied to the local government.

Btw tomorrow the Italian Bank Association will meet for approve the home
banking guidelines (with a tech reference that 've developed and that
refer to WCAG)

... coming soon here...for now that's all folks :)