From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Gregg Vanderheiden
Sent: donderdag 9 oktober 2003 19:41
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: New proposal for WCAG conformance

[NOTE: This is posted today for discussion NEXT week.  Not for this week.
Not sufficient time for people to review. Comments welcome though.]

Described here is an alternate way to look at conformance

It addresses the following concerns

1 - multiple dimensions of conformance

2 - match to WCAG 1.0 in structure and measures

[BBC] I'd reword #2 to say "compatibility with WCAG 1.0 and other WAI
guidelines" 3 - ability to both have minimum and advanced ways to address
individual guidelines

 [snip]

 To see how all this might look, we have posted another reorganization
proposal at  <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2003/10/reorg5.html>