From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Tom Croucher
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 11:03 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Fwd: so, throw all those wonderfull navigation aids away! (RE:
Accesskey: there are "techniques"?)

This relates to the whole access keys debate. Although I don't
necessairly
agree with the system, i think it is important we looks at any potential

emerging systems. Perticually ones which are being promoted as "It is
hoped
that the format presented by UB Access will become the worldwide
standard
for page maps on accessible websites."

Tom