Re: 9 October Agenda

Hi,

Just a heads-up on my action item before the meeting:  I signed up to
investigate images or icons for the 4 underlying concepts for WCAG 2.0:
 Perceivable, Understandable, Operable, and Robust.  I have not found
anything yet to fulfill my action item, but I do have threads going.
 Hoping to have more information tomorrow.

Cheers,
-Kerstin