From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Cooper
Sent: September 30, 2003 11:39 AM
To: WAI GL (E-mail)
Subject: [techs] Techniques teleconference 01 October 2003

The Techniques teleconference is scheduled for Wednesday, 01 October
from
14:00 to 15:30 UTC (16:00 to 17:30 Central Europe / 10:00 to 11:30 U.S.
Eastern / 7:00 to 8:30 U.S. Pacific).

The conference information is:

+1-617-761-6200
Passcode 92248

AGENDA

1. Use cases
2. Implementation testing [1]
3. Techniques Gateway [2]

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/implementation-testing/
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-GATEWAY-20030723.html

Michael Cooper
Accessibility Product Manager, Watchfire
1 Hines Rd, Kanata, ON  K2K 3C7, Canada
+1 (613) 599-3888 x4019
http://www.watchfire.com/

Watchfire's spam filter often mistakes legitimate email for spam. If
this
filter sends you a reply that an email to me was not delivered, please
inform me of the problem using alternate contact information provided
above.
I do not consider your message spam and apologize for problems caused by
this filter.