Re: regrets for 8, 15, 22 May. Need volunteers to take minutes

Me too for today and tomorrow for organization of Wendy meeting here in
Italy :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 2:03 AM
Subject: regrets for 8, 15, 22 May. Need volunteers to take minutes

Hello,

I will probably not be able to attend the 8, 15, and 22 May teleconferences
because I will be traveling, in face-to-face meetings, and attending a
conference over the next couple of weeks. We need minute takers for each of
these days.  I will be available via email if you have any questions or
concerns.

Information about the meeting template is available at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2002AprJun/0311.html

Thank you,
--wendy

--