Re: WCAG20 Comments 20030429 Draft

Brant,
The document was fixed, republished and validates. Thanks for catching this.
Your other comments are good.  We'll make those changes in the source for
the next draft.

re: linking to editors' companies: it is not typical W3C style to link to
organizations. None of the editors want to include email addresses because
we are already dealing with an abundance of spam.

Thank you,
--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm