RE: accessible forms

Is the problem, then, one of available technology?  Is there no way to code
for an "escape" from a menu?  And, if someone uses a 200 item menu, will
they still conform to the guidelines, or is there a "You did something too
annoying to conform" clause?

Chris O'Kennon
Commonwealth of Virginia Webmaster/
VIPNet Portal Architect
www.myvirginia.org
"Until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore,
you will never know the terror of being forever lost at sea."