RE: 4.1 wording

Yes that is how we had left it. But I do not think it can go to TR as is

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason White [mailto:jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 5:25 AM
To: Lisa Seeman
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: RE: 4.1 wording

Perhaps it would be best to agree first on what the success criteria
are for the three conformance levels; then return to the checkpoint
text itself to make sure that it is consistent with the success
criteria.

This strategy has worked in relation to some of the other checkpoints.

I think the real controversies surrounding 4.1 relate to what the
success criteria ought to be at each of the conformance levels. I also
expect that there will be much advisory material included under 4.1,
providing additional, non-testable but nonetheless useful, guidance to
implementors.
---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---