From: lisa Seeman [mailto:seeman@netvision.net.il]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 12:16 AM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org; w3c-wai-pf@w3.org
Subject: controlled use of language

In view of the anticipated development of symbolic language and the general
need of clear writing, I think there is a definitive need for controlled use
of language. But, as has been pointed  out, web authors will not like to use
one. So I want to develop a standard technique for marking up typical
electronic textual content, and referencing textual content, so that it's
meaning becomes unambiguous, translatable and machine-readable.
I think this is better done of the list, but if anyone wants to join me on
this, please let me know. Be prepared for it to be a long process.

Please feel free not to bother telling me why you think it is undue burden
or not necessary.

Thank you all.

Lisa Seeman
Widen the world web !