From: gian@stanleymilford.com.au [mailto:gian@stanleymilford.com.au]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 1:12 AM
To: uce@roserockdesign.com; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: RE: Color Contrast

The success criteria:
Use a light grey or off-white instead of plain white as the background.
is likely to be a huge turn-off to developers. Could we include this,
but not make this success criteria part of the minimum set?

I believe that the disadvantages caused by this success criteria far
outweigh the benefits of making this part of the minimum set

[I do realise that whether this was part of the minimum set has not been
discussed explicitly]

Gian