From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of john_slatin
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 8:50 AM
To: 'gian@stanleymilford.com.au'; 'mcmay@bestkungfu.com';
'robert.neff@uaccessit.com'; 'w3c-wai-gl@w3.org'
Subject: RE: Comment 4 - Access keys

I agree that it's important, when choosing accesskeys, to make sure that
you're not using letters that are already "taken" by the browser.  But that
doesn't mean you're restricted to the numerals 0-9; it just means you can't
use letters that already belong to the browser's top-level menus.

John Slatin