RE: Comment 4 - Access keys

I posted this to the list a few months ago...

When I first used access keys a colleague did some research on it, and
found that the only keys that were definately not used for general
applications (whether on Windows, Mac or Linux) were numbers...
therefore accesskeys should utilise 0 -9 and that is all

(For example, in Windows, ALT+F opens the 'File' menu, thus 'F' cannot
be used as an accesskey - the only ascii keys which can be used are
numerals).

This should be included in the checkpoint.