Re: Tone

If there is not a specific proposal to change the guidelines, then this
thread is not productive and should stop.  If you would like to discuss a
concrete proposal for a change to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
2.0, please make a proposal.  Otherwise, please take this discussion off of
the list.
Thank you,
--wendy

--