Re: WCAG 1.0 CP 6.1 Considered Harmful [was: Re: who does what]

William,

         <grin> well said!!!! the web has the capacity to change minute by
minute but we change year by year???

         And the latest and greatest needs to have an exclusive URL so it
can be easily remembered and cited ...

                                                 Anne

At 10:46 AM 9/25/01 -0700, William Loughborough wrote:
There is no tradition/prospect of providing semantics. As a species we have
in the past, continue in the present, and can be expected in the future to
endlessly confuse map with territory and failing to notice Empirical Nudity.

>We've sort of isolated aspects of the problem: "no, not *there*, click
>*here*" but solutions via pronouncement rather than myriad exemplification
>are exercises in Pedantics rather than assistances with Semantics. Show
>and Tell. Over and over. [Over and out]
>--
>Love.
>EACH UN-INDEXED/ANNOTATED WEB POSTING WE MAKE IS TESTAMENT TO OUR HYPOCRISY

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem
http://www.geocities.com/apembert45