Re: AccessiBlog updated

Joe,

         Interesting that you could find such a small  handful of research
papers available. Jonathan's site has many more you can add, plus Lisa's.
And if you do a search for some of the other disabilities, you will find
quite a bit out there. Sites with information on cognitive disabilities
have been shared on this list so shouldn't be hard to find.

          If the Blog is supposed to collect all articles and research on
the web, it has woefully missed the mark. Perhaps that is your goal, but
it's premature to announce your success. You missed an awful lot. Not a
useful site.

                                         Anne

At 02:31 AM 9/24/01 -0400, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>Yes, I think this claim is grossly over-inflated.
>
>However, there are a number of articles on different topics linked from the
>blog.
>
>Chaals
>
>On Sun, 23 Sep 2001, Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:
>
>   Joe wrote:
>   >Essentially every article ever published online on Web accessibility
>
>   and I thought a few of my assertions were ott.
>
>   a few other links on accessibility and ldd  are available from
>   http://www.learningdifficulty.org

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem