[script] K-State example

At 02:51 PM 2001-09-18 , Jim Ley wrote:
>> An example that may be worth considering is:
>> <http://www.ksu.edu/>http://www.ksu.edu/ Al  bought this to my attention
offline, as a
>possible
>> example of an accessible menu.
>
>As an example of scripting it fails badly, it's not "accessible" to
>numerous browsers, due it's poor method of "browser detection", I can't
>see how you could possibly use it as an example of a script, however
>accessible it is.

AG:: not surprising.  I never read the script.

What I liked about this example is the fact that the information that is
presented in the flyout submenus that depend on running the scripts is still
available in the destination pages if you turn scripting off and just follow
hyperlinks.

That is the characteristic of this page that I found meritorious.  If there is
a better way to script it, do let's find an example of it done the better way.

Al