Re: media mix and universal connectedness

Using e-mail to create archives does pose a problem for accessibility, just
as any database and even large bodies of text shared on the web pose the
same problems.

What is the solution? Try to illustrate large blocks of text after the fact
and do it badly, or just decide on less than full accessibility a goal?
With what we know, we cannot label an all-text presentation as "accessible"
What to do?

                                                         Anne

At 07:10 PM 9/16/01 -0700, William Loughborough wrote:
>At 08:29 PM 9/16/01 -0400, Anne Pemberton wrote:
>>but e-mail is not a web page
>
>But it is. The one from which the quote is excerpted is
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2001JulSep/0993.html
>
>And it will be there forever!
>
>--
>Love.
>EACH UN-INDEXED/ANNOTATED WEB POSTING WE MAKE IS TESTAMENT TO OUR HYPOCRISY

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem
http://www.geocities.com/apembert45