Re: Executive Summary

Gregg and all,

         Wanted to take a look at the Executive Summary as it is now, to
contribute to it's rewrite, but I was unable to find the document in
question. If it's on the front page of w3c.org , I missed it. Used the
search engine and all I got were 2,000 some hits of email messages on the
topic, but not a link to the document itself.

         What am I doing wrong that I can't find it?

                                         Anne

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem