Re: Multiple guidelines views (views)

At 2:01 PM -0700 2001/8/20, Charles F. Munat wrote:
>I don't know if I've explained this very well. Can anyone elucidate this
>idea better?
>Chas. Munat

Check the archives; this has been implicit -- but perhaps not well-stated
-- in my understanding of the whole "do the document in XML and then
generate out whatever types of other documents we need" concept.

It might just be that the understanding of -restructuring- the doc was
just within my head and not articulated -- mainly because I view XSLT as
a restructuring tool not a selection tool.  So what you describe sounds
perfectly natural and appropriate to me, but maybe isn't what other people
were thinking of.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>