RE: Guideline 1 examples

At 3:13 AM -0700 2001/8/20, Charles F. Munat wrote:
>  > From: Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>>  I propose the following:  The creation of one or more "The ____'s
>>  Guide to WCAG 2.0", where ____ is a noun such as "web developer",
>  > "graphic artist", "policymaker", "young person", and so on.
>This, IMO, is a brilliant idea. But we also need a document somewhere
>(doesn't have to be on the W3C site) that handles the advocacy angle. It's
>not that I don't want to promote accessibility, I just want to keep the
>guidelines pure.

I agree with you.  I don't think the advocacy is necessary in the
guidelines themselves.  I would say it belongs in "The Complete Newbie's
Introduction to WCAG 2.0."

I also think we need a cross-WAI note about what Accessibility means,
that we can refer people to.  Maybe that's the CNIT Accessibility.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Technical Developer Liaison