Re: Action item: "default"

But, Matt, aren't "scripting technologies" covered as non-text content under
1.1 Provide Text Equivalent for all non-text content.
                                 ?

Why is it still an issue in 4.4? What is added in 4.4 that isn't already
there in 1.1?

Reading the benefits tells me that the checkpoint applies to "stylistic"
and "scripting" technologies (CSS and Java Script), but only applies to
"technologies that associate presentation with structure."  I'm still
confused. What technologies other than CSS and Java Script are not allowed,
which "stylistic" or "scripting" technology is not covered?

                                                 Anne