RE: Proposed edit to note -- to avoid conflict with criteria

Not really. The question is can you provide some idea of what kind of
circumstances make it impossible to provide a full text equivalent?

Do we mean "it is too hard"? Or do we mean "art cannot be described"? or
something else?

For the symphony example it is not apparently possible how to have a complete
textual alternative. But a description of the 1812 Overture which does convey
some of the sense of it is possible, and may be a lot more useful than the
label alone.

Charles