RE: add a sentence?

Oh
I wasn’t clear

If you look at the doc, you will see that the lines above are all
bullets.

The sentence to be added would go at the start of the paragraph below.
So it should be in  a different style

Here try this layout and wording

--------------

Here are a few scenarios, by no means an exhaustive list of the
variations and types of disabilities and needs:

    -  Someone who cannot hear will want see the information.
    -  Someone who cannot see will want to hear or touch the
information.
    -  Someone who does not have the strength to move quickly or easily
will want to use as little movement as possible to see or hear or feel
the information.
    -  Someone who does not read well may want to hear the information
and see words highlighted as they are read.

If a page is designed properly then these users could use special
technologies to read the page aloud in speech or present it in braille,
etc.  For more in-depth scenarios, please read "How People with
Disabilities Use the Web".

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Dept of Ind. Engr. - U of Wis.