Re: Minutes from 02 August 2001 telecon

I believe the way that we should move forward is the way that we agreed
upon in the telecon last Thursday.  I discussed our proposals with Judy
last Friday and she said that it was an appropriate way to move forward.

Part of the issue, is that I published a draft with wording that had not
gained full support from the working group.  This was my mistake.  I was
anxious to publish a working draft that would improve on the proposal being
discussed in the mailing list.  I should have sent a proposal to the
mailing list first, before including something in a draft.

Therefore, in this instance, removing something that was in there is in
part due to my actions and not those of the working group.

There are many other contentious items that will remain in the working
draft.  They will be accompanied with notes.  3.4 is a special instance due
to my actions.

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm