Re: Proposal: checkpoint 3.4

lol.  There used to be a Web site that had all of the clips available.  I
was going to send the link to the grammar rock noun song as the non-text
content for the lyrics...instead I guess we'll all have to buy the video:
http://shopping.yahoo.com/shop?d=v&id=1800231299&cf=product&clink=dmvi-br&up
c=760894709136

for those of you not familiar with schoolhouse rock - animated songs that
teach about society, grammar, and other stuff.  My favorite is "adjective."
I often use it in a teaching exercise.  I make people write captions and
audio descriptions for it.

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm