Re: the Ruler - Rule question

Greg,
         The liberal democrat in me wants to vote for A, but the practical
side of me says that B will be necessary.
If we go with A, people may take it to extremes and are likely to miss the
intent of the guideline. I would even be happy with a sliding ruler that
says, for example, that complex text needs to come down some in a simpler
version or summary, but it may not be practical to expect a piece written
at the 15th grade level (grad school level more or less), to be re-writable
down to

                                                         Anne

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com