RE: photos and participants

Wendy,

	I'll be happy to help with the cut and paste on the photos .... Just got a
package from UPS which should include a CD drive to install, and a disk
with some enhancements to my photo software ... waiting for the temps to
equalize before getting out the screwdriver and breathing deep that I
install it correctly ...

	Anyone who is shy of their photo on the web can ask to have the photo
included with an "effect" that reduces recognition - perhaps blurring the
face, doing an embossment, reducing to a pencil drawing, plus whatever else
can be done with the new software .... No, I can't erase wrinkles, they add
character and reality <grin>

	Interesting side note.... I've been following the academic applications of
virtual reality for the cognitively disabled for many years - the equipment
 is very pricey .... today took favorite nephew out to buy his 10th
birthday gift, and came home with a Virtual Reality helmet, glove and ankle
set for about $25, that has him learning Ninja Kick Boxing at such a level
that he is feeling the exercise (he's an electronic couch potato!)!
 Fascinating the applications of technology which suggest where the web may
be someday ....

					Anne

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com