Re: Action Item: 3.3 Proposal (Writing Style)

At 05:01 PM 3/12/2001 , Matt May wrote:
>Since the decision to claim compliance rests with a
>site's designers, I think it's imperative that the bar they're reaching
>for is well-defined, or they won't try at all. (I see similar issues
>with 3.4 ["Use Multimedia to illustrate concepts"] and 3.7 ["Divide
>information into smaller, more manageable units"].)

You are correct that 3.4 and 3.7 are problematic.  Hopefully if
we can figure out what to do with 3.3, we can apply some of that
knowledge to figuring out a "fix" for other checkpoints?

--Kynn

Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Technical Developer Liaison
Reef North America