Re: Layout tables [ was summary attribute required? history.]

At 9:48 AM -0500 3/8/01, Leonard R. Kasday wrote:
>Kynn,
>Are these simply aliases for the usual table elements, or do they
>have different semantics?  (I'd assume the latter, for you to have
>gone thru the effort).

Some of both.  Mainly we need to have some tables which are handled
some ways, and some handled others.

>Would you be interested in offering these as an HXTML module?

I dunno.  XHTML modularization has never thrilled me. ;)  I'll have
to take a look at what I can and can't offer up publicly.

--Kynn
--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
http://www.kynn.com/