Re: transitional vs strict

There are separate DTDs for each of the three variants or 'flavors' that
Charles mentioned.

The way one interprets or applies the respective DTD is the same in all cases.

Please refer to HTML 4.01
<<http://www.w3.org/TR/html401>http://www.w3.org/TR/html401> for the detailed
differences among the three DTDs.

Al