Re: Suggested addition to 1.1

Marti, you are right, it does fit in the checkpoint, not the guideline 1.0 ...

How does this simple and elegant solution to minimizing image downloads to
users  pose a problem for disabled human users? Seems to solve the problem
of low vision users who want to see the picture at their use level, make
the picture available to be printed easily, and allows the use of detailed
photos to illustrate the page.

					Anne