Re: [Moderator Action] Question about your site.

Pierre,

The WCAG WG home page [1] is not available in French, but we have French
translations of some of our materials [2].  Braille Net contributes to the
WAI work (particularly education and outreach) and I may have some more
information that you find helpful [3].

I have included Daniel Dardailler in my reply since he is our Technical
Manager located in France who may be able to help with further questions
and resources.
--wendy

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/Resources/#ts