Re: another use case for RDF

I have once wrote algorithm for helping dyslexics/LD with spell checking.

In principle, a spellchecker suggests words by mapping one spelling as close
to another. As LD use a different mechanism for spelling, the mapping is
often off.

Practical ramifications: A spell checker will often not suggest the correct
word. Homonyms (which witch is which?) or rule based misspellings are
undetected.
(When "pluralizing" I randomly choose between using a "s" and an "es". I
once was writing a memo about test procedures and chouse the wrong way to
pluralize the word "test").

Normal spell checking algorithms do not cut it.

However rather then insisting that everyone uses my algorithm (which I
should unload sometime anyway) a simple Tesaurus, or definitions facility,
would help a lot.

A Tesaurus that can be used backward, so that I can find the word I want by
typing in a  word with a similar meaning, would be even better.

Could, or how could this be integrated into guidelines.

Could the whole algorithm (quite a nice bit of c code, but can be rewritten)
be linked.
 through RDF?

No, I am not taking this on as an action item. My RDF is not up to it.

.